Friday, May 8, 2009

Poker Fail

Muahahaha...

It's good to have a poker face. It is bad to have a teacher who has a Poker face. That makes us... well... Poker fails

GAH!!!! WE SPOTTED THE LIT QUESTION WRONG!!!! I FRICKING MEMORIZED THE ENTIRE 3.2!!! But "'Tis partly my own fault. Which death or absence soon shall remedy" - Helena (no I'm not going to die... Yet
(Lovers sure come out one. WHAT IS YOUR FEELINGS FOR BOTTOM? = FAIL!)

E maths and Chem were quite okay. Hopefully I can get 90plus for both. China well... Border pass/fail. AGAIN.
But it was really funny spotting questions and going to Adam Road on Thursday then we talked nonsense and Isaiah was well being Isaiah!
Bryan was being JJ. Hong Kiat was being a socialite. Moses was Mr Wong Wah Lee or something...

After exams, I will learn 10 songs at once. Why? Cause the chords and strum pattern are the same! This will take me (10 * 4) about 40 weeks. Wish me luck!
And I'm going to fail Amaths, Bio, SS, China.
Great...

No comments: