Saturday, May 16, 2009

Homecoming

"I missed you all, I missed you up" - Homecoming by Hey Monday

Catholic retreat was la bomb! Too bad none of us really wanted to go at first. But I had an AWESOME GROUP!!! (Group 3: Bryan Thian, Andrew Tsui, Toby, Chris Gwee, JKor, Samuel Tan, Henrick, Kevin, Me!) We thought there was a grouping conspiracy but oh well.

First game was contruction like make a dinning set and houses on a hill etc... But we didn't win a lot of points :( but nevermind.

We OWNED game 2 though. (Give me items that spell out a word)
Jeans
Origami
Stick
Earphones
Potted Plant
Highlighter
IDIOM!
Abstract ART!
Nailclipper
=JOSEPHIAN
We won most creative for 5 out of 9 items. 4 were made of paper! HEHE

Third game - DRAMA NITE (What does the ring mean to you)
We:
Made Chris Gwee be a girl
(Thian: Her name was...
Moses: WONG WAH LEE!)
Created the most chessy pick up lines (If I could rearrange the letters, I'll put U and I together, I never knew angels flew so low)
Got Joshua to say "My precious" to Chris Gwee
Forced Toby to fight with a bow and no arrows
And
Saw Moses be a girl who was menstrating

Forth game - Song challenge
Again, we owned :)
BUT THE SONGS WERE UBER KIDDY!
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE KEV ACTUALLY KNEW THE POWER RANGERS THEME SONG! LIKE THE FUCK?
And they made me impersonate a pirate. I was a very fail pirate. Thian had to name the Hi-5 people. Toby guess the oldest to youngest and GOT IT RIGHT!! IMBA OR WHAT!

Total Points: 4k plus!

What we did at night was super fun!
We gossiped a lot about all sorts of crap. (China version of Lord of the Rings = Lord of the Ling!)
We challenged people to push-ups just to tao pok them!
We played 7-up! and consentration. Champion: Thian, Second: Me! Third: Kev Forth: Tsui (Super difficult to play!!!)
We place a bug under Henrick's pillow!
They played swash at 5 am and watch Lord of the Rings
They carassess Thian's boobs!
We took the double bunk bed ladder and ramp into other people's ass and penis!
We gossiped about people we don't like
And I found out what Hibicus also spells on the phone!

SUPER CRAZY AND GIMLI OWNED!
YAY

No comments: