Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yay

WHAT A WEEK! It was unbelievable. And this will only amplify how bipolar I am but I don't care yet.

YOUR NEW AMERICAN IDOL: KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! I was super happy (but I bet Blum was damn sad. Oh well). I went to get the American Idol songs from the season and I finally realized how good Lambert is! But still Kris Allen is better! More creative, More inventive etc! KRIS ALLEN ROCKS!

I watched 2 movies in one day! My new record! I watch Angels and Demons in the afternoon with Qing Ke and Night At The Museum 2. Angels and Demons was fine but NATM2 was super funny!!! I think I don't mind watching it again!!

Finally, I got A1 for both maths! YAY! But some ppl didn't pass. Work harder you can pass!!
Monday going to be insane when we get all our results and all but we'll see.

I have decided to go for Singapore Idol in 2011 (if they have one which I really hope they do) and my audition song would be Ain't No Sunshine. Whether I make it, we'll see.

No comments: