Sunday, June 1, 2008

Long time no blogz

It's like forever since I blogged so, yah! I blogging!

I update on everything so far (It's more fun to put it in song) :)

In the tune of my song (Nine in the afternoon)
Back to net where I have fun
Feeling so good 'cause I can blog, you know
Yeah, I can blog
The comp keeps on crashing, I'm annoyed
It looks like I can't blog anything anymore
I can't express myself
Back to net where I have fun
Feeling so good 'cause I can blog, you know
Into a place with my life in words
Into a place where I can broadcast MY SONG
And news of American Idol
And the Singapore Flyer
And people who are tying the knot
'Cause you are in Sean's blog
You're reading 'cause its exciting
You could, 'cause you can, so you do!
You're feeling so good, just the way that you do 'cause you're reading Sean's blog
Fun huh?
Watch as I:
Rejoice 'cause David Cook won!
Bore everyone with the Singapore Flyer (Much anticipated!!!!)
Attend a wedding
And Crash A graduation party (And, Kevin, there's nothing you can do about it!)

No comments: